Tonawanda, NY US
Looking for multiple experienced and entry level welders/mechanics for a local field mechanical contractor in Tonawanda and Dunkirk, NY, as well as a manufacturing plant in Tonawanda.
Long term, temp-to-permanent opportunity with room for growth!
Shift: 1st shift hours, vary between 7am and 4:30pm +OT depending on job
Please respond with resume for immediate consideration
- Perform welding/fabrication work on site at various facilities
- Mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance
- Installs, tear-outs and modifications of various mechanical systems
- Perform shop fabrication
- TIG, MIG & Stick welding as needed
- Perform all work to specification based on prints
- Communicate with co-workers/management
- Follow all safety protocol
- 3+ years of welding or industrial maintenance experience preferred. Entry level roles also available.
- Must have high level of mechanical aptitude
- TIG welding and pipe welding ideal, but not necessary.
- Mechanical troubleshooting and pipe fitting experience preferred
- Comfortable/able to accommodate local travel to contracted job sites.