Welder/Millwright (3-4 needed)
Tonawanda, (none selected)
Looking for multiple experienced welders/mechanics for a local mechanical contractor and a local metal fabrication shop In Tonawanda, NY
Pay: $16-$20/hour (dependent on experience)
Shift: Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm, outage scheduled for Mid- March with opportunity for lots of overtime!
Long Term Opportunity with room for growth!
Please respond with resume for immediate consideration
- Perform welding/fabrication work on site at various facilities
- Mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance
- Installs, tear-outs and modifications of various mechanical systems
- Perform shop fabrication
- TIG, MIG & Stck welding as needed
- Perform all work to specification based on prints
- Communicate with co-workers/management
- Follow all safety protocol
- 3+ years of welding or industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Must have high level of mechanical aptitude
- TIG welding and pipe welding ideal, but not necessary.
- Mechanical troubleshooting and pipe fitting experience preferred
- Comfortable/able to accommodate local travel to contracted job sites.
North Town's Area Manager
Erika received her undergraduate degree from Canisius College and, after falling in love with the Queen city, decided to stay. Shortly after leaving school in 2011, she accepted a full time job with APS as an administrative assistant soon thereafter earning a role as a recruiter, assistant branch manager, and now Northtown’s Area Manager. In this role, she has learned to put on several “hats”: assisting in new client development and on-boarding, assisting with operational functions and internal training, dabbling in website updates and advertising, etc etc. Most importantly, Erika is a true “people-centric” person- she enjoys maintaining a role in the recruiting arena, for both meeting and interviewing prospective employees and working closely with a dedicated client base.