Erie, PA 16509
Local metal shop is looking for a Junior Process Engineer. The Junior Process Engineer will be an integral part of the Engineering and Quality Control team and will assist with developing and improving parts.
- develop and document metal finishing processes for existing and new customer parts
- work alongside management and the Quality Control team to ensure proper specifications for all parts
- resolve metal finishing defects on parts
- recommend enhancements for equipment, software, and procedures
- maintain positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- lead, manage, and mentor others to ensure goals are met
- execute project plans and track progress to ensure timely completion
Schedule: 1st shift, 7:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related science, 2-5 years of experience in metal finishing, a metal finishing certification, OR a combination of these. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and be able to read and interpret complex, technical documents. The ideal candidate will have mathematical, analytical, organizational, communication, and customer service skills as well as have the initiative to take positive action.