Document Control Clerk
Busy production and distribution facility in need of a part-time document control clerk to assist in the organization of orders, freight paperwork, and more!
Summary: The Document Control Clerk is responsible for the control of documents from the initial printing of pick labels to the completion of orders.
Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Review Order Register with the Document Control Coordinator daily.
- Print pick labels and/or pick lists.
- Invoice customer orders.
- Prepare freight bills for outbound shipments.
- Follow-up on all orders and status of orders printed.
- Answer telephone and assist internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year prior experience in a warehouse environment OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Moderate degree of proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Prior ERP experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Prior experience working with freight lines and preparing outbound shipping documents preferred.
North Town's Area Manager
Erika received her undergraduate degree from Canisius College and, after falling in love with the Queen city, decided to stay. Shortly after leaving school in 2011, she accepted a full time job with APS as an administrative assistant soon thereafter earning a role as a recruiter, assistant branch manager, and now Northtown’s Area Manager. In this role, she has learned to put on several “hats”: assisting in new client development and on-boarding, assisting with operational functions and internal training, dabbling in website updates and advertising, etc etc. Most importantly, Erika is a true “people-centric” person- she enjoys maintaining a role in the recruiting arena, for both meeting and interviewing prospective employees and working closely with a dedicated client base.