Customer Service Associate
175 Pineview Dr, Buffalo, NY 14228 Buffalo, NY
World-class medical manufacturing facility in need of sharp, flexible Customer Service Associate. This position requires associates to communicate with customers in the medical field: laboratories, technicians, medical offices, etc. Thorough training is provided (including hands on and self-study for approx. 6 weeks) to help associates with terminology and confidence with product.
Shift: Monday- Friday 10:30am-7:00pm (some clients/customers are on the west coast, the mid shift is required to service these clients).
**training takes place Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Strong customer focus: addressing customer issues, escalation if necessary, provide appropriate solutions
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, etc.
- During phone call, provide education to clients in the use of product related systems
- Resolve customer inquiries or assistance in tracking shipments, locating/replacing orders as needed
- Sales/order entry from current customer base
- Must have demonstrated customer service experience with ability to empathize and prioritize customer needs
- Strong, sharp communication skill
- Ability and willingness to absorb training on medical-grade products
- Experience and knowledge of medical products/dental equipment preferred
- Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
**Will need to pass background screen and provide 1-2 references upon hire.
North Town's Area Manager
Erika received her undergraduate degree from Canisius College and, after falling in love with the Queen city, decided to stay. Shortly after leaving school in 2011, she accepted a full time job with APS as an administrative assistant soon thereafter earning a role as a recruiter, assistant branch manager, and now Northtown’s Area Manager. In this role, she has learned to put on several “hats”: assisting in new client development and on-boarding, assisting with operational functions and internal training, dabbling in website updates and advertising, etc etc. Most importantly, Erika is a true “people-centric” person- she enjoys maintaining a role in the recruiting arena, for both meeting and interviewing prospective employees and working closely with a dedicated client base.