2nd shift Order Selector
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Busy distribution center in need of order selectors !
Shift: 2nd- Monday-Friday 3:30pm-11:30pm (paid lunch)
Pay: $11.60/hour to start
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using voice audio headset.
- Safely operate pallet jacks
- Label pallets and number to ensure proper put-away or delivery.
- Shrink wrap/palletize product for shipment
- Participate in rotation of product and report quality issues to management as required.
- Sort, sticker and repack individual pieces when needed.
- Assist in properly loading trucks.
- Warehouse experience
- Experience with pallet jack preferred
- Should have reliable transportation (company is not accessible on bus line during 2nd shift hours)
North Town's Area Manager
Erika received her undergraduate degree from Canisius College and, after falling in love with the Queen city, decided to stay. Shortly after leaving school in 2011, she accepted a full time job with APS as an administrative assistant soon thereafter earning a role as a recruiter, assistant branch manager, and now Northtown’s Area Manager. In this role, she has learned to put on several “hats”: assisting in new client development and on-boarding, assisting with operational functions and internal training, dabbling in website updates and advertising, etc etc. Most importantly, Erika is a true “people-centric” person- she enjoys maintaining a role in the recruiting arena, for both meeting and interviewing prospective employees and working closely with a dedicated client base.