2nd Shift Stockhandlers
Depew, NY 14043
Stockhandlers needed for second shift in busy distribution center!
Shift: Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm MUST BE FLEXIBLE to come in early/work weekends on occasion for OT
Pay: $13.25 + .35 cent differential for second shift ( $13.60/hr total)
- Replenish full and split case areas
- Relocate SKUs between flow racks and pallets based on high volume picking
- Regularly move product in the most efficient manner for operations
- Perform cycle set up and tear down for various product lines
- Maintain system integrity, keep accurate count of material movement by updating in warehouse management system using RF equiptment.
- Wrap pallets
- Complete documentation/paperwork
- perform marginal tasks and other duties as assigned to support operations
- High school diploma/GED
- General computer experience
- Recent forklift certification (automatic, cherry picker, forklift, etc acceptable)
- Experience with RF equipment and computerized warehouse management systems a plus
Benefits: This role is temp-to-perm, benefits offered after permanent status is achieved. These include:
- Holiday pay/PTO accrual
- Health care package
- 401K contributions
- Pay increase when perm
North Town's Area Manager
Erika received her undergraduate degree from Canisius College and, after falling in love with the Queen city, decided to stay. Shortly after leaving school in 2011, she accepted a full time job with APS as an administrative assistant soon thereafter earning a role as a recruiter, assistant branch manager, and now Northtown’s Area Manager. In this role, she has learned to put on several “hats”: assisting in new client development and on-boarding, assisting with operational functions and internal training, dabbling in website updates and advertising, etc etc. Most importantly, Erika is a true “people-centric” person- she enjoys maintaining a role in the recruiting arena, for both meeting and interviewing prospective employees and working closely with a dedicated client base.