Tonawanda, NY 14150
Temp-to-perm openings in large distribution center in Tonawanda! Looking for candidates with warehouse experience, forklift experience (stand-up preferred). Position requires employees to work independently.
1st shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd shift: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-11:30 pm (paid lunch)
- Receive product from incoming trailers, organize and shelve product accordingly.
- Receive orders for selection through headset, pick order items for packaging and shipment.
- Maintain daily documentation of order selection, and shipping documents.
*Position is temp-to-perm with 90 day probation. Pay increase and benefits offered after permanent status is reached*
- Reliable transportation
- "can-do" attitude. Willingness to work with others, grow, and be a part of a strong team.
- Experience operating forklift.
North Town's Area Manager
Erika received her undergraduate degree from Canisius College and, after falling in love with the Queen city, decided to stay. Shortly after leaving school in 2011, she accepted a full time job with APS as an administrative assistant soon thereafter earning a role as a recruiter, assistant branch manager, and now Northtown’s Area Manager. In this role, she has learned to put on several “hats”: assisting in new client development and on-boarding, assisting with operational functions and internal training, dabbling in website updates and advertising, etc etc. Most importantly, Erika is a true “people-centric” person- she enjoys maintaining a role in the recruiting arena, for both meeting and interviewing prospective employees and working closely with a dedicated client base.